Monday, August 06, 2007

Cleveland, OH


I forgot my camera for our reading at Mac's Backs, in Cleveland Heights, but I was able to get a few shots of the aftermath. Pictured: Wayne Miller, Mary Biddinger, and Michael Dumanis. I've met Dumanis and Biddinger briefly in the past (at AWP), but I've never had the chance to sit and speak with them at any length. It was a pleasure, even if Wayne couldn't find the ash tray.


John Gallaher, Kevin Prufer, Wayne Miller, and Michael Dumanis. Looking back on it, I think I should have worn my black shirt, but they were all way too polite to say anything about it, much. We stayed with Kevin's sister and her husband. I'm amazed by how nice some people are. They even made sangria, cake, and baklava. I don't think I spelled that correctly.



I love this picture.

4 Comments:

At 8/06/2007 6:42 AM, Blogger marybid said...

Thanks for visiting, John! Next time bring a black shirt or two, okay?

 
At 8/06/2007 8:40 AM, Blogger John Gallaher said...

Mary,

That was such a good time. Looking forward to next time (I hope there's a next time somewhere...)

 
At 8/07/2007 6:50 PM, Blogger Louise Mathias said...

well John you're not in any danger of getting lost in that shirt... ;)

 
At 8/08/2007 7:51 AM, Blogger John Gallaher said...

Louise,

Well, that's my hope, at any rate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home