Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Best Music of 2009? Vote! And tell them what you think!

All Songs Considered

Vote Now For Your Favorite Music Of 2009

It's time for All Songs Considered listeners to pick their favorite albums of 2009. Vote now by choosing up to 10 albums from our list on the All Songs Considered blog, and feel free to write in what you don't see using the comments section. The music on our list reflects what All Songs Considered covered in 2009, plus a few more we missed. Results will be posted on Dec. 7.

+ + +
There are a LOT of things missing from their list, but they have the option of write-in candidates in the comments section, but you have to register to do so.
Anyway, I was surprised, to say the least, that albums by The Flaming Lips and Son Volt, etc., were left off.
Anyway (part 2), go and vote. And suggest more albums. I did.

5 Comments:

At 12/02/2009 2:50 PM, Blogger Oliver de la Paz said...

Oh, I'm voting for sure. . .


Want a Son Volt T-shirt?


WV=ledget

 
At 12/02/2009 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring it on

 
At 12/03/2009 10:56 AM, Blogger Oliver de la Paz said...

Ok. Size?

 
At 12/03/2009 11:38 AM, Blogger John Gallaher said...

Seriously? Like, for keepers?

I thought you were joking!

I'm a Medium usually. A Large if they run small.

have you done your favorites of the year list yet? I think I'll put mine up tomorrow. Sitting with some albums over the last few months has caused them to shift in my estimation.

 
At 12/03/2009 11:53 AM, Blogger Oliver de la Paz said...

Dead serious. I'll carefully scrutinize the sizes. I figure you could we're about the same T-shirt size, unless you like 'em tight. ;-)

Haven't thought of my list just yet, and I obtained loads and loads of music for 2009.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home