Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What Famous Poet Are You

OK, so I saw that C. Dale Young took this test and ended up as e.e. cummings . . . so I thought I should see what would happen if I took the test, and here I am. I don't really think I love to party, so maybe I should take that test again. Oh well.

(So then I just took the test again and ended up as Dylan Thomas, again, with a score of 79 Demeanour, 54 Debauchery, 62 Traditionalism, and 80 Expression! So perhaps some things are just meant to be.)







Dylan Thomas!
You scored 62 Demeanour, 54 Debauchery, 58 Traditionalism, and 80 Expression!
Man! Do you love to party or what! If it's not fun, you probably haven't done it in a while. But that doesn't mean you're not serious about some things. You are a person with deep passions and a respect for beauty and craft. The world is a better place for having you in it. Too bad you won't be around that long. Drink up! You're masterpiece is "Under Milkwood".







My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 16% on Demeanour





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 54% on Debauchery





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 21% on Traditionalism





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 71% on Expression
Link: The Which Famous Poet Are You Test written by Torontop on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

1 Comments:

At 11/15/2006 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Alexander Pope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home