Monday, November 03, 2008

Amy Casey - Rigging



Amy Casey, an artist I like quite a bit, has a new, inexpensive (by art standards!) print!

The print is 14 x 20 and $125..it's a limited edition of 25 prints. (Above)

Please check it out here:

http://www.poveditions.com/home.php?id=56

If any of you are tempted to buy it for me, alas, you’re too late! A little bird has whispered to me that one is coming my way for Christmas (or for my birthday, I couldn’t make it out. The whisperings of birds are often had to follow.).

A show of her work will open November 15 at POV Evolving Gallery at 939 Chung King Road, Los Angeles, CA 90012.

She writes:

“I am going to try to make it to the opening. I’d be glad to see any friendly faces there as I can count the people I know in LA on one hand.”

There is a preview of the show here:

http://tinyurl.com/5h558r

3 Comments:

At 11/03/2008 9:20 AM, Blogger SarahJane said...

I saw some of her work in the last Whiskey Island and also really liked it. the print is not expensive, relatively speaking. lucky you.

 
At 11/04/2008 5:28 PM, Blogger Oliver de la Paz said...

That is cool!

 
At 11/05/2008 12:20 PM, Blogger John Gallaher said...

Sarahjane & Oliver,

A little bird has infomed me that you'll be seeing some of her work featured on the cover of a book soon. Ahem. Psst.

!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home