Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm Still Listening to the Music of 2009

Apologies to 2010, but I'm still trapped in the distant past of last year. Anyway, I got a couple albums at the very end of the year that I keep returning to. I got them after I made my “best of” list, and, well, it makes me want to go back and redo that list. But then again, lists are transitory things anyway. So?



The Low Anthem – To Ohio (from Oh My God Charlie Darwin)



The Avett Brothers – Laundry Room (from I and Love and You)

And then, just because, here are two more:



AA Bondy – I Can See the Pines Are Dancing



Bon Iver – Blood Bank

“It’s just like the present, to be showing up like this.”


Plus one more (from a celebrity YouTube channel!):



Son Volt – When the Wheels Don’t Move

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home