Thursday, July 10, 2008

More Aimee Mann

More Aimee Mann


So anyway, I had a headache today and sat with my headphones on, listening to Aimee Mann. That, several Excedrin, and a visit to the chiropractor, just about did the trick. So, in honor of my afternoon coming down, here are five of my favorite Aimee Mann songs. Now you know.




Stupid Thing



Calling it Quits



Wise Up (the Magnolia version that seemed hokey to me at first, then turned out to be wildly effective)



Save Me

OK, and then a turn back to the big hair days, with the first song of hers that I really liked. She was over 20 years younger then, but then again, so was I.



Coming Up Close (There’s a better one on YouTube, but they wouldn’t let me embed it, so if you want it, search. It’s easy to find.)

2 Comments:

At 7/12/2008 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff. Thanks for this little treat.

 
At 7/14/2008 3:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More Aimee Mann goodies at http://www.aimeemann.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home