Saturday, March 29, 2008

Minneapolis is a fine city - 2

After, we all trotted over to a bar/restaurant where I got to show off my shiny green shirt in various lighting conditions. I was very pleased that my cousin Jennifer and her husband Ryan (across from me) were able to make it out to the reading. This was the first time a member of my family has been to a poetry reading. For a few more pictures from the evening, please visit Paula's blog: March 21st was fantastic!
And then, of course, it snowed buckets.
Jennifer giving me directions out of the blizzard. "Save yourself, we'll make it somehow!" I think she's saying here. Their daughter Gabbi is smiling from the back. Everyone wave!
It was a fine time in Minneapolis, but it was also great to get back home to rural Missouri, where they just don't build 'em like they used to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home