Saturday, July 12, 2008

Neil Young's in Europe


So anyway, if you’ve ever been interested in Neil Young’s music, you should know about this web radio show. You might already know about it.

It’s Rust Radio. Every weekend it plays Neil Young live shows. This weekend, it’s shows from his current European tour. Right now it’s playing a show from yesterday. Yesterday. How cool is that?

Be prepared. What a tour it’s turning out to be.

Website: http://www.rustradio.org/

Stream: http://rustradio.org:8000/
Here are the songs he's played on this tour so far:
Love And Only Love
Dirty Old Man
Spirit Road
Powderfinger
Hey Hey, My My
Too Far Gone
Oh, Lonesome Me
Mother Earth
The Needle And The Damage Done
Old Man
Winterlong
No Hidden Path
All Along The Watchtower
Rockin' In The Free World
Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
Mr. Soul
I've Been Waiting For You
Unknown Legend
Get Back To The Country
Words
A Day In The Life (Yes, the Beatles song. It’s on YouTube.)
Cinnamon Girl
Heart Of Gold
When You Dance, I Can Really Love
Fuckin' Up
Time Fades Away
For The Turnstiles
Down By The River

2 Comments:

At 7/13/2008 9:25 AM, Blogger rdvdijk said...

Hi John,

Thanks for this nice post about my website! Whenever Neil Young tours, it does wonders for the amount of listeners per weekend. Links from blogs like this help even more.

Thanks again,
Roel

 
At 7/13/2008 10:07 AM, Blogger John Gallaher said...

Roel,

I listened for several hours yesterday. I mean it when I say you should get some sort of Rustie of the century award.

JG
only a dream

 

Post a Comment

<< Home