Wednesday, June 04, 2008

But I'm going to be where the lights are shining on me.

It’s one of those “but I’m going to be where the lights are shining on me” mornings. So here you go:

There was a promo clip that I wanted to embed, but You Tube wouldn’t let me. So here goes with what came in next:



Glenn Campbell. The most interesting thing about this live clip (where otherwise he flattens all the subtle despair behind the lyric) is his gender switch at the end. Very inclusive. Very bender, if you follow the sentence logic.



And then, as all things go that come and go, it comes back as a third thing. You have to be strong to watch this one.

And then, well, there’s this one:



David Hasselhoff, in a perfect television moment.

What else should any of us really expect? There’s a heaven of surfaces out there waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home