Saturday, June 30, 2007

Four Way Books - June Reading Period


Four Way Books June Reading Period

I see by the calendar that today is the last day to submit to the Four Way Books June reading period. An amazingly good press to be a part of, I look forward to hearing what they’re going to be doing next . . . there’s a new book by Kevin Prufer on the way, as well as books by Joel Brouwer and April Ossmann . . .

Four Way Books invites you to submit Poetry and Fiction manuscripts during their June Reading Period.
In recent years Four Way has accepted Sarah Manguso's Siste Viator (2006) and C.S. Carrier's forthcoming After Dayton (2008).

Please click on the link above for full details about what and how to submit, and for more information on how the reading period works.

3 Comments:

At 6/30/2007 10:55 AM, Blogger Julie Platt said...

Hey John--did you get my email about "If We Were Wheels?"

 
At 6/30/2007 11:17 AM, Blogger John Gallaher said...

No! Did you send it to:

jjgallaher@hotmail.com

?

 
At 6/30/2007 12:13 PM, Blogger John Gallaher said...

Whoops, yes I did. I've been out of the office and I just got in and found it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home