Friday, July 13, 2007

Baby Manifesto No. 1

There’s a sublimity to multiplicity that hasn’t been thoroughly investigated.

Just saying.


At 7/16/2007 3:12 PM, Blogger Busstogate said...

Are you in that way? If so, how long to go and congrats!

At 7/16/2007 4:59 PM, Blogger Talia said...

What? Update please.

I'm terribly nosy.

At 7/16/2007 8:56 PM, Blogger John Gallaher said...

Goodness no, not in THAT way. Yikes, I'm very done with all of that. Well, not so very done, as I'm currently hearing my sixteen-moth-old crying in the other room.

I was actually just thinking about the possibilities of the speaking voice in contemporary poetry. I'm on vacation in Texas right now, and only thinking in very short, elliptical, bursts.



Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home