Sunday, May 20, 2007

Poetry Daily Project & Random Photos of Poets







Here are some pictures that I had on my camera from my recent trip to NYC. I just feel like sharing this morning. I'm a giver, what can I say?


1) Matthew Thorburn, who made the trek over to the Bowery: Here's his blog for more.

2) Lytton Smith, who took some great pictures for me: For an interview and poem, go here.

3) Kathleen Ossip, author of The Search Engine. She has also just finished a new manuscript. You heard it here first.

4) Ryan Murphy, whose wonderful Down with the Ship has just been reprinted. Go here to find out more.

5) Sally Ball, who paid for the cab! Her book of poetry is Annus Mirabilis, go get it.


In other news:


Andrew Shields has an interesting poetry throw down going on over at his blog, check it out. I'm sure you'll do the right thing:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home